2007年6月3日星期日

To my brother

How is everything going ?My dear brother ,you always make me angry ,though ,I still prefer to call you like this .I know you don't feel very well these days ,I want to give you a call but I don't know what to say ,it's just because I don't know how t say is proper .You always say that I am very pure but childish ,but you know ,as an adult ,you won't say such naive words to you and treat you that honest .I know I am not young ,and I must become mature .But I don't have the courage to do as that .I meet that girl on the Internet ,she said she was very sad ,and she said she wanted to become reconciled with you ,why don't you respond to her ? In fact ,I am not willing to persuade you to get along well with her ,I only want you to become happy again .If you feel upset all the day ,so do I.
I want to see that confident and happy brother tomorrow .As time goes by ,the first year in the college is nearly the end ,I realize I leanrn anything this year so that I am very upset these days ,I know I must work hard from now on ,or I won't pass the exam .
One month later ,it's summer holiday ,I am preparing to find a part-time job .I am not only to earn some money ,I just want to experience new things .I don't want you all to treat me as a child .I want to do something ,and I think I can .

没有评论: