2007年6月3日星期日

I want to become a bird

It's my dream ,when I am still a child .I love the blue sky ,and blue is my favouriate color ,it make me feel cool and relaxed .If I were a bird ,I will fly in the sky day and night without a fixed aim ,here and there .
there are thousands of birds in the world ,I Like the nightingale best ,not her voice but her heart .Because I have learned such an essay ,the nightgale help the student who she thouhght would be a true lover at the risk of her life .On the class ,we have discussed it for a long time .Even the teacher herself can't explain what is the true love ,she just come to conclusion that :Love is only a kind of feeling .If love is just one kind of feeling ,will it last long ? at least throught a person's life .I love my parents very much ,they lived together just by chance ,but they love the other more than themselves .So I have a very happy family .Whenever I meet difficulities ,thinking of my happy family ,I will refresh myself at once .Because I can feel my parents are worrying about me and they support me seliently .Thanks to my parents ,I can smile to face everything .I want to become a bird ,but not flying farther ,only around my parents and my brother above in the sky .

1 条评论:

匿名 说...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Câmera Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://camera-fotografica-digital.blogspot.com. A hug.