2007年6月1日星期五

Friend is part of your body

In china ,there is such an old saying: the more friends you have,the easier the life will be .It is to say that friendship plays an important part in our life .
This Friday evening ,we hold a party with the advertisement system from department one .We sang,played and danced ,it's full of enjoyment .Thanks to my classmates and the friends
from Advertisement for giving me the chance to preside over that party ,I really enjoy it, because there is a profound meaning of me .I am a very shy I speak to a stranger ,I shall be very neverse .so it is a good chance for me to get it over .Especially ,I appreciate my good friend Chen,he encourage me from the beginning .If not ,I will not have the confidence to join it .
I am really grateful to the friends who always help me a lot .And I will try my best to do better .

没有评论: